If you are under a criminal investigation or already charged with a crime in the Beverly Hills, you need to consult with a criminal lawyer immediately to review the specific details of your case in order to receive legal advice on how to proceed. Remain silent. Do not make any statements to police as you may incriminate yourself. Talk to a Beverly Hills criminal defense attorney from our law firm first!
Experience with local prosecutors and judges can prove vital in the outcome of your case. Our criminal defense law firm has extensive experience representing clients in the West Los Angeles, Culver City, West Hollywood and the surrounding communities.
At Eisner Gorin LLP, our Beverly Hills criminal defense lawyers have a track record of success defending individuals charge with driving under the influence or any type of state or federal crime. Our law firm represents individuals at every stage of the criminal justice process, from pre-filing intervention, bail and bond proceedings, through plea bargain negotiations and jury trials. We also handle criminal appeals, Writs of Habeas Corpus, and motions for a new trial.
Common Beverly Hills Criminal Cases We Handle
Our Beverly Hills criminal defense law firm focuses exclusively criminal cases. We understand that finding the right criminal lawyer is critical to the outcome of your case. Our experienced criminal defense attorneys have a record of success defending our clients in any type of criminal case, including:
- Driving Under The Influence - In California, the legal BAC is 0.08%. If you are driving with a blood alcohol concentration higher than this level, you can be charged with DUI. We handle any type of DUI related charges, such as underage DUI, first DUI offense, multiple DUI's, Felony DUI, DUI causing injury, DUI accidents. Commercial DUI, DUI drugs, DMV hearings, and unlawful police stop.
- Domestic Violence Cases – Domestic violence is the willful intimidation, battery, sexual assault, physical assault, or other abusive behavior one intimate partner against another. Domestic violence includes sexual violence, physical violence, psychological violence, and emotional abuse. Our Beverly Hills criminal defense lawyers handle any type of domestic violence related charges, including spousal abuse, domestic battery, intimidation, child abuse, child endangerment, restraining orders, and stalking.
- White Collar Crimes - Nonviolent type of criminal offenses are commonly referred to as a white collar crime. Some may be charged as a State or Federal crime. Typically, white collar crimes are much more complex due to the amount of evidence available in the case. Our criminal defense lawyers have represented individuals on a wide variety these type cases, such as tax evasion, financial fraud, false financial statement, bank fraud, bankruptcy fraud, insurance fraud, extortion, embezzlement, wire and mail fraud, mortgage fraud, money laundering, among others.
- Drug Crime Charges – If you have been accused of a drug crime, it's critical to consult with a criminal attorney at our law firm immediately. A conviction can not only lead to harsh legal penalties, it could have life-changes consequences on your personal and professional life. Our law firm handles any drug related offense, including drug possession, drug sales, drug trafficking, cultivation of marijuana, possession of drug paraphernalia, prescription drug crimes, among others.
Our skilled Beverly Hills criminal defense lawyers also provide aggressive legal representation against theft crime charges, grand theft, burglary, sex crime charges, solicitation of a minor, statutory rape, indecent exposure, lewd conduct, internet crimes, violent crimes, weapons charges, juvenile crimes, probation violations, warrants, and others.
History of Success in Beverly Hills
Our top-ranked Beverly Hills criminal law firm is dedicated to obtaining the best possible outcome for our clients. With our decades of experience in defending criminal cases, we have been able to deliver effective defense strategies that have produced many successful case outcomes. A few examples include:
- Robbery Acquittal – LAX Airport Courthouse: Our client was charged with several counts of robbery with a firearm at a fast food restaurant. He was observed by witnesses and picked out of a police lineup by four employees. Our criminal defense attorneys were able to demonstrate at trail the improper procedures used by police and discrepancies in the suspect descriptions. After a five day trial, a jury acquitted our client on all counts.
- DUI Charges for Prescription Drugs Rejected before Court - LAX Airport Courthouse: Our client was involved in a traffic accident and submitted to blood testing by the Los Angeles Police Department, and subsequently arrested for DUI. Police believed our client was driving under the influence of prescription drugs. After negotiating with the Los Angeles County prosecutor, our criminal lawyers were able to demonstrate that the prescription drugs did not affect their driving. Consequently, all charges were dropped.
Contact a Beverly Hills Criminal Defense Lawyer
When you are facing criminal charges, your immediate first step should be to retain an experienced defense lawyer to defend you. Early intervention by an experienced Beverly Hills criminal defense lawyer at our law firm can make a huge difference in the outcome of your case. Our attorneys are well respected by prosecutors and judges in the LAX Courthouse.
Whatever charges you may be facing, if you find yourself in of an experienced and aggressive attorney, call our offices immediately at 1-877-781-1570. We are available, 24/7, for an immediate review of your case. We can help.
Beverly Hills Courthouse 9355 Burton Way Beverly Hills, CA 90210 Phone: (310) 288-1307
The Beverly Hills Court only handles traffic ticket issues. All criminal cases area are handled at:
LAX Airport Courthouse South La Cienega Blvd., Los Angeles, CA 90045 (310) 727-6012