Criminal defense attorney Dmitry Gorin is available for legal commentary and production consultations in Los Angeles, California. Mr. Gorin's past appearances have included television commentary on CNN, NBC, HLN, and international media in Canada and Great Britain, and extensive legal analysis to print media as well.
Dmitry Gorin is a media legal analyst, television commentator, and educator to other lawyers in the area of criminal law, police procedure, and court defense strategy.
Mr. Gorin is a former District Attorney, a law professor, and has been devoted to handling criminal law issues for over 25 years.
He is a prominent Los Angeles criminal defense attorney who has represented defendants in multiple high-profile criminal cases including Kathy Griffin, Mark Salling, Jensen Buchanan, paparazzi in connection to Justin Bieber, and numerous professional athletes and rap artists.
He has also authored numerous articles on criminal defense issues in legal publications, and has instructed other lawyers on trial and deposition advocacy, high-profile cases, and representing victims of crime.
Mr. Gorin frequently provides legal analysis on prominent cases pending nationally to the LA Times, the Los Angeles Daily Journal, the New York press, and British press.
Print media describes him as an “expert” in the field of criminal law and defense. He has discussed the prosecution of high-profile individuals facing sex crime accusations including Harvey Weinstein, Kevin Spacey, Bill Cosby, and others.
Mr. Gorin has been asked to provide on-air opinions on topics such as the Conrad Murray trial, the Phil Spector trial, prosecution of corrupt police officers, revenge porn, Linday Lohan's criminal law issues, unreliable eyewitness testimony in trial, the use of drugs by witnesses, among others.
He also worked with HBO on the production of the Phil Spector bio-epic, created by David Mamet, and is regularly contacted by writers and producers seeking to consult on television and movie script ideas.
If you are a producer, journalist, or studio executive, in need of a televised interview or technical consultation, please feel free to contact Eisner Gorin LLP to discuss Mr. Gorin's availability.
Eisner Gorin LLP
1875 Century Park E #705
Los Angeles, CA 90067
- Dmitry Gorin - Los Angeles Criminal Lawyer from Dmitry Gorin on Vimeo
- Defense Attorney Dmitry Gorin Discusses Scott Nelson Acting Out in Court on Law & Crime Network
- Criminal Defense Attorney Dmitry Gorin Discusses the Scott Nelson Trial on Law & Crime Network
- Defense Attorney Dmitry Gorin Discusses the McStay Family Murder Penalty Phase on Law & Crime Network
- Mark Salling's attorney Dmitry Gorin speaks to Crime Watch Daily
- Criminal defense lawyer Dmitry Gorin weighs in on the Caitlyn Jenner case
- Kathy Griffin claims Trump family ruined her life
- 2 suspects charged with murder in stabbing of UCLA student
- Slovakian woman gets probation in child abduction case
- CNN's Headline News discussing the Michael Jackson trial
- Dmitry Gorin discusses jail time for Lindsay Lohan
- Dmitry Gorin discusses Phil Spector Murder Trial on Court TV
- Dmitry Gorin discusses Michael Jackson Investigation on Today Show
- Criminal lawyer Dmitry Gorin discussing Michael Jackson homicide trial
- Investigation of doctors who prescribed drugs to Michael Jackson
- Dr. Conrad Murray involuntary manslaughter charges
- Court TV on the Murder Case of Phil Spector
- Criminal defense attorney Dmitry Gorin on Revenge Porn Law
- Dmitry Gorin discussing eyewitness identification
Experienced Television Legal Analyst and Commentator
Attorney Dmitry Gorin's expertise as a television analyst and commentator is also demonstrated by his years of instructing other lawyers, sharing with them his prosecutor and defense experiences in addressing complicated criminal law issues. Dmitry has regularly instructed other lawyers in the area of criminal defense throughout Los Angeles and to numerous Bar Associations.
- January 20, 2020 Lawful v. Unlawful, A First Amendment Approach to Criminal Defense, Beverly Hills Bar Network Meeting
- January 14, 2020 Criminal Defense in State and Federal Courts, Provisors Beverly Hills
- Nov. 12, 2019 Defending White-Collar Crime Cases, Provisors West Los Angeles
- June 11, 2019 During Divorce “How Far Can You Go? Limits Regarding Client, Attorney And Professional Investigation” Beverly Hills Bar Association
- June 4, 2019 The College Admission Scandal – General Law and Discussion, Jonathan Club Los Angeles
- May 21, 2019 Defending the College Admissions Scandal – Lawyers Strategy Greenberg & Bass, Encino, CA
- July 20, 2018 Stormy Daniels NDA: Criminal Law Issues, Provisors LLP Group, Century City, CA
- June 7, 2017 Mastering Cannabis & Marijuana Regulation Rossdale MCLE, National Podcast
- March 21,2017 Criminal Law and the 1st Amendment: When is Speech Unlawful? Culver City Bar Association MCLE
- January 31, 2017 Criminal Defense: Successful Strategies for High Profile Cases, Feig Entertainment & Media Law MCLE
- January 16, 2017 Civil Lawyers Guide to Addressing Criminal Law Issues During Litigation, San Fernando Bar Association MCLE
- May 26, 2016 Worker's Compensation Law, Personal Injury Law, & Criminal Law Crossover, Eisner Gorin LLP MCLE
- May 11, 2016 Criminal Law and Procedure: Case Examples, Eisner Gorin LLP MCLE
- September 17, 2015 From Arrest to Trial: Former LA Prosecutor's Prospective The Maloney Firm, APC MCLE
- June 18, 2015 Identifying and Resolving Criminal Law Issues in Civil Practice Christie Parker & Hale LLP MCLE
- April 10, 2015 Abduction, Violence, and Secret Recordings: When Family Law Cases Turn Criminal Troy Gould MCLE
- March 18, 2015 Family and Criminal Law – Child Abduction Easter European Bar Association MCLE
- February 17, 2015 Cops Arrest Attorney in San Francisco Court, First Amendment, Culver Marina Bar Association MCLE
- November 15, 2015 Decisions, Decision, Decision (A Review of Recent Major Valuation Cases) Appraisal Institute's Annual Litigation Seminar
- November 14, 2014 MCLE Presentation – Criminal Defense, Enenstein Ribakoff MCLE
- June 19, 2014 Civil and Criminal Crossover Issues, Part IV, Easter European Bar Association MCLE
- May 22, 2014 The Lincoln Lawyer Goes PI: Criminal Law Issues in Personal Injuries, Beverly Hills Bar Association MCLE
- May 2, 2014 From Arrest to Trial: Former LA Prosecutor's Perspective, Santa Monica Bar Association MCLE
- February 6, 2014 Civil and Criminal Crossover, Part III, Easter European Bar Association MCLE
- January 10, 2014 The Medical and Legal Issue of Substance Abuse: New Trends New Medical Treatment, Troy Gould MCLE
- October 16, 2013 Civil and Criminal Crossover, Part II, Easter European Bar Association MCLE
- September 18, 2013 From Arrest to Trial: Former LA Prosecutor's Perspective, LA County Law Library MCLE
- June 26, 2013 Civil and Criminal Crossover Part 1, Easter European Bar Association MCLE
- March 11, 2013 From Arrest to Trial: Former LA Prosecutor's Perspective Lewitt, Heckman, Shapiro, Marshall and Harlan MCLE
- November 7, 2012 Criminal Defense: A Former District Attorney's Prospective, Beverly Hills Bar Association MCLE
- January 17, 2012 Criminal Law: From Arrest to Trial; Stories from Trenches, Klueger & Stein LLP MCLE
- June 3, 2010 How to Avoid DUI's this Holiday Season, Bruin Professionals, San Fernando Valley
- September 25, 2010 Family and Criminal Law Crossover – The Esquire Network, State Bar of California MCLE
- March 11, 2010 Criminal Defense and Immigration Practice Issue, Eisner Gorin LLP MCLE
- December 17, 2009 Prefiling Defense Issues in Criminal Law, Eisner Gorin LLP MCLE
- November 9, 2009 The State Bar Disciplinary System: How to Maintain and Ethical Practice, Eisner Gorin LLP MCLE
- October 21, 2009 General Defense Law & Immigration Issues, Eisner Gorin LLP MCLE
- September 9, 2009 General Criminal Defense Issues, Eisner Gorin LLP MCLE
- May 21, 2008 DUI Defense Seminar, Eisner Gorin LLP MCLE